Each week, we take a look at our most popular articles and stories from around the web and put them into one post. Some of them will be data based and some will be just interesting or important news stories in the racing world. Welcome to the second installment of the Weekly Report:
- Race Notes for the Honda Mid-Ohio 200
- Which Formula 1 Team Has Been Most Reliable This Year?
- The Battle For The Formula 1 Driver’s Championship
- Is Williams F1 Regaining Their Success?
From Around The Web
- How Teammates Are Stacking Up Against Each-other Mid-Season – F1 Fanatic
- F1 Is Set to Return to Mexico – Forbes
- Charting the Calendar for the 2015 IndyCar Season – Racer
Note: If you have an article you think should make it into the Weekly Report next week, let us know by sending it in through the form on the contact page. We’ll take a look at it and perhaps put it in next weeks edition!
Also This Week
The Single Seater now has a Facebook page which you can like and follow here! Remember to share the page and stay up to date with news about the site, as well as stats, graphs and more.
IndyCar – Will Power – 548 Points
Formula 1 – Nico Rosberg – 202 Points
– Drew Bennison