Each week, we take a look at our most popular articles and stories from around the web and put them into one post. Some of them will be data based and some will be just interesting or important news stories in the racing world. This is the Weekly Report.
Popular On Our Site
- Mercedes Need to Straighten Out Reliability Issues
- Grosjean Looks for Success at Suzuka
- New Information on Rosberg’s DNF
- Pagenaud Goes to Penske for 2015 Season
- Stats and Facts of the 2014 IndyCar Season
- Singapore Grand Prix: Live Blog, Stats, Analysis
- Predicting the Weather for Race Day
From Around The Web
Excerpt: “As the championship battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg enters its final skirmishes, their Mercedes team are poised to collect their first championship silverware of the year.”
Excerpt: Max Verstappen will become the youngest driver to take part in a Formula One weekend when he takes the wheel of a Toro Rosso in Friday first practice, three days after his 17th birthday.
Excerpt: “It will be quite interesting. Can they be competitive already in the first year? It’s difficult to know, but it’s going to work, I’m sure.”
Note: If you have an article you think should make it into the Weekly Report next week, let us know by sending it in through the form on the contact page.
We’ll take a look at it and perhaps put it in next weeks edition!